By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

It's not difficult at all. It DOES have a learning curve for doing the really fancy stuff, but it's not too hard to pick up and get into. It's actually a lot easier now than it used to be, because the achievements in-game are actually mostly a tutorial.

Personally, I'd say it's absolutely worthwhile. I would recommend picking up a copy, ONLY playing offline long enough to understand the basics about how to play (how to start collecting things, how to make things, how to build things), and not actually build anything fancy.

THEN, come online and play with others and have that be where you start working to build cool stuff.. Because if you build fancy things offline, it'll make it harder to convince yourself to migrate to online, but offline is really the best place to learn the way the game works.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Speaking of stargates, did that one you have in Dionne always make the nether portal sound?

Man I dunno. I never play with sounds on.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Searched long and hard for a NPC village, and finally found one waay out in the middle of nowhere. It is now warp point'd.

Warp to /warp NPC1 to visit our first NPC village.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
When you say "merge", do you mean finding a way to actually combine the maps, or do you mean use plugins to make it so you can swap back and forth from world to world?

Because if you mean switching from world to world, then I have some epic plans for that. Our stargate plugin plays very friendly with that.

switching worlds form  nibiru, world1, have marduk as say world2, ect

so no one has to do the port thing.

edit if i can get my teset server with worlds working look for the move to a multiworld set up to happen tommorow night or sunday day, but so far tests have been wonky world jumping in bukkit seems bugged right now

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
Searched long and hard for a NPC village, and finally found one waay out in the middle of nowhere. It is now warp point'd.

Warp to /warp NPC1 to visit our first NPC village.

cool, doe not look like any fortesses will come on nibiru though. such an old map, but we love it

http://build.sk89q.com/

try the WorldEdit build from this link. it's a dev build but they claim it works properly.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I've updated some of our pictures on PlanetMinecraft.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I've now designated a new kingdom on our world, too. Introducing Elyseria, the long-forgotten ancient nation that was only recently discovered by an expedition of wandering Enderman hunters and is now being repopulated. Experience it now via the warp gate system or the fast warp, /warp Elyseria!

Ruins of the one building so far discovered in Elyseria, overlooking the sprawling landscape surrounding it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

so the nether is sorta fixed.... you can go there now but 85% of the time i get a moved to fast and get kicked off, and have to rejoin

seems to be an issue with essentials