By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

IllegalPaladin said:

Was it in a field near a bunch of giant mushrooms?

I got lost in that cave network for a while and got so scared because I couldn't say /home

I'm not a huge fan of the hunger system. Now you can die even faster if you're trapped with the way health regenerates.

i dont know really ive been underground for days, i fell into a hole, and then into another, and have been exploring since then, as an op i can keep myself from starving, or help you out, i just know the cave system im in right now is really cool... the coolest one ive been in since alpha maps

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

I managed to get out of it. I have to say though, these new canyons are an amazing sight to behold.

nibiru is up to 1.8.1 now not sure how stable the plug ins will be as none are updated ... watch the use of world edit

Sweet, I can update some of the stuff I've built with the new stone bricks.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I saw it up in the server list before I saw this thread. I was so excited!

Tone was saying that the worlds of the servers would be merged or something? While I'm no Minecraft artist yet, I have put a lot of time in on the other server.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
I saw it up in the server list before I saw this thread. I was so excited!

Tone was saying that the worlds of the servers would be merged or something? While I'm no Minecraft artist yet, I have put a lot of time in on the other server.

yes i will be working to merge marduk into nibiru in the morning, also server 26653 & 26654

When you say "merge", do you mean finding a way to actually combine the maps, or do you mean use plugins to make it so you can swap back and forth from world to world?

Because if you mean switching from world to world, then I have some epic plans for that. Our stargate plugin plays very friendly with that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Last night I thawed the entire southern region that had frozen a little while back AND IT DIDN'T REFREEZE.

Even more, the spawn area still isn't refreezing (at least not immediately).

Might 1.8 have fixed the weather problems? HERE'S HOPING... Haven't been back to check on it so I'm not certain, but so far signs point to SCORE.

SW-5120-1900-6153

If any of you have accounts at PlanetMinecraft, go to http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/vgc-server/

and click "favorite" AND "recommend", will you? Also, it'd be nice if you could post positive comments as well.

I'd request that only one or two people comment that don't already have accounts, though, so it doesn't look like we're obviously fishing to look good. :-p

SW-5120-1900-6153

Probably a silly question, preaching to the converted and all, but is it worth getting minecraft right now? It costs £14, and seems to me quite difficult!