By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

updates, water world has been updated to 1.4.6, nibiru is waiting on the bukkit to have a beta build before we move to 1.4.6 also due to changes in bukkit some of our plugins will go dark barring updates including the much loved dynmap

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

have updated nibiru to 1.4.6 is running a bukkit beta build. we only lost dynmap essentials and cenotaph so not too bad. i hope to see both back at a latter date and time once updates. Keep building! i should be on sunday.

Cool!

Need to jump back in, maybe make something seasonal.

waterworld has been updated to 1.4.7; nibiru is still on 1.4.6 pending a bukkit update

he have noticed more of you on lately;  rock on! you can catch me on sundays  

main server has been updated to 1.4.7 cant wait to see the new blocks in 1.5 i have been holding off on major projects just for that, have a few overhauls planned

Around the Network

I've ceased to be as busy as I had been, and I currently have reliable internet again, so I've been able to begin playing again.

First thing I did was finally finish the tower I'd been working on. Then I built what I'd been wanting to connect to it... at least, partially. I'm not sure where to go from here with it, though.

I'm also in the process of trying to figure out how to fix our plugins.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
I've ceased to be as busy as I had been, and I currently have reliable internet again, so I've been able to begin playing again.

First thing I did was finally finish the tower I'd been working on. Then I built what I'd been wanting to connect to it... at least, partially. I'm not sure where to go from here with it, though.

I'm also in the process of trying to figure out how to fix our plugins.

waiting on update for a few of them, then 1.5 should be out soon and break it all again, i would wait for that update, good to see you back. I should be on sunday!

Oh man I'm excited, I hope to be able to jump in this weekend.

I'll be looking to update a family computer to Windows 8 so I'd also like to test some things out. I've heard that either Minecraft has issues with Windows 8 or it's a driver problem or something like that.

I built a new pyramid + inverted pyramid, in the style of Aztec pyramids, though inspired by the Chand Baori. It's 12 stories above ground + 15 underground, with a second pyramid inside it.

It's west/southwest of the city (or, following new MC directions, it's south/southeast of the city).

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

I built a new pyramid + inverted pyramid, in the style of Aztec pyramids, though inspired by the Chand Baori. It's 12 stories above ground + 15 underground, with a second pyramid inside it.

It's west/southwest of the city (or, following new MC directions, it's south/southeast of the city).

saw that, with the new beacon blocks around it right? quite nifty. 

on a side note on sunday i will be launching a small time test server for the pre1.5 builds so we can play with the new toys, will not be carried over to nibiru.