By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

got the parts unexpectedly late friday night. the server has been moved back to its own server with 32 gb of ram… running a full render of all worlds, so the map currently up is note quite up to date yet. water worked has been updated to 1.4.2, and as soon as the bucket update is out ill update the main server too,   main world has been updated to 1.4.2. nice to have everything back up and running. i don't not for see many interruptions of running the server now

on another note I have really enjoyed running this server the last two years and seeing everything people have built, i look forward to another two years!

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

I was doing some exploring, man it was a blast to see things that have been built.

Thanks for all you do.

hey let me know if this looks like the most up todate world ... it looks like i may have an old save loaded by mistake ...

looks like the right ones were up however...please check your projects.... I cant tell really any more most of my work is on water world 

only world i changed was hansfort moving it to match a current buld ive been using

so just some highlights of the 1.4.2 update www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history

anvils to fix enchanted stuff.. and other things

beacons... check this out for area effects

slimes spawn in swamps at night

new villager AI.... they can hate you now

skeletons/zombies might have armor/tolls to drop

villager zombies ... and baby zombies which are faster than normal zombies by 50%

you can dye your wolves

witches... drop all kinds of goodies when killed... lives in swamps

wither and wither skeletons .... just look that stuff up... and expect to get owned

water world has been updated to 1.4.4 nibiru is still 1.4.2 until bukkit has at least a beta build ready will update as soon as available

Around the Network

I've been waiting on the flying mod I use to update. I started to make a cool house in singleplayer that I want to bring to multiplayer.

both servers running 1.4.5 now ... will be some downtime tomorrow while patch plugins, should be early AM

plashy I have left carrots and potatoes in the chest at your base. ill bring coca next time, it was quite a trip to find the stuff the first time... found a small village at 3280 -1403 both villagers died the first night from zombies, but i fortified it and grew what i needed before i left. also really cool danger spot at 2171 -1400

Cool thanks, still need to check out your place.

I like hearing stories about what other people find and what not. Poor villagers.

server will be down for a little bit tonight while i update plugins

******Back up now please let me know if you see any issue major update, and swatchdog/autorank are back on******