By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

thetonestarr said:
I don't know what you've done, but last time I played, it was really buggy and frustrating, and today I got on and there were no problems at all.

Namely, I'm able to fly smoothly again, and WorldEdit works properly (or at least, properly enough for what I need).

I also am nearly complete with Borderlands 2 (only 5 achievements remain), so I very probably will be spending more time on the server again.

still operating on the backup server, but there was a bukkit client update, fixed a few issues

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

That Bukkit update was direly needed.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Yay, I can fly without getting randomly pulled to the ground.

I think I'm going to explore

IllegalPaladin said:
Yay, I can fly without getting randomly pulled to the ground.

I think I'm going to explore

allow flight is set to true, looking through the rules now to see if i can find anything else at issue. ... should know about the motherboard by tuesday... really want this back on its dedicated tower with the map and all 

It was just a bug with the previous version of Bukkit, didn't play well with Zombe's mods. New version of Bukkit fixed that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

motherboard comes back on friday night, baring any setbacks with the quality of it site should be up on the main server that night with map functionality restored as it renders all of it. thanks for your understanding through this time, and putting up with the unexpected and un announced server outages while it was hosted on my gaming rig and not the server...

right now we are in a land beyond fubar.... dont worry about the worlds they are fine... my towers are not..... tuesday in the am i should have one up.... maybe

delivery date snafu moved this back to wedensday

D=

what happened?

SW-5120-1900-6153

I hope everything goes okay

servers are back up, they are running on my hobbled main tower right now, expect move back to "new server" friday if parts come in to restore my main tower so i can put to gather the new server .... also a lot of calls to MSI i expect until i am compensated for crap they broke with bad rma shipping ...

edit ...removed edit....edit agian.... look for the new server to be up fri / sunday or next friday depending on shipping and how beat i am from work........ shipping is going to make next week be more likely