By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

IllegalPaladin said:
Well that stinks.

Was anybody else getting the issue when you were flying, you'd be dragged back to the ground?

might be an issue with the preferences, ill check them, had to rebuild them after the crash 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Awesome game that keeps getting better!! 

This is a preview for minecraft 1.4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPwakaP-bA&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL0LMTNbZCdjXKtH4vuUSr0Q

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Been reworking my computer. My Minecraft files are on a HDD that's currently removed. I keep saying I don't want to reinstall MC because I'll have it all once put the HDD back in, but dangit if I keep putting off reinstalling that HDD.

I have a four-day weekend this weekend. Hopefully I can come up with time to do it then.

SW-5120-1900-6153

SUCCESS!

So, a few years ago, I tried setting up my computer to dual-boot Vista and Linux both. Didn't work out right, and my computer's bootmanager was screwed up after that. No matter what I did - after at least a dozen different attempts over the past three years - I couldn't fix it. I've had to use a ridiculous jerry-rigged setup to get it to boot right.

Well, this morning, I don't know how, but I was able to fix it. My computer boots directly up without any jerry-rigs, and even more, I have ALL of my hard-drives installed! Hello, 5TB* storage space!

I will also be playing MC more again now. ^_^

*I have a 2TB, 1TB, 1TB, 500GB, 400GB, and 128GB (SDD).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Anybody else having issues? Ever since we updated to 1.3, it's been really screwy for me. I'll lay a bunch of blocks, then suddenly it decides only half of them placed, then it suddenly warps me randomly to a nearby spot, then I'll lay the blocks it decided didn't lay, then suddenly an entirely other set of blocks decide they don't exist anymore.

It doesn't seem to be a local problem for me, because I'm able to play on other servers fine.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

looking into some issues the login then kicked right off is a buffer overflow, research seems to indicate view distance could be the issue, so i have reduced the distance from 15 to 12

It's still buggy, but I'm actually able to play again.

I'm certain the problems we're having are just things we're going to have to deal with until the plugins get more properly adjusted to the new design behind the game since 1.3. They'll get cleared up within the next few months I'm sure.

It'll also get better when you get the proper server up and running again, too.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Hey Hans, any update on that mobo?

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Hey Hans, any update on that mobo?

coincidentally got the message it was being mailed back to me just before checking VGC … no ETA, but i should have it if its ups/fedex sometime middle of next week, and if it is the same board and fixed up that day … if a newer or different board ill need to do a clean install.  the ram did not say what work was done or if it was just fixed

sniff i miss the 32 gigs of ram in it and being able to tinker with my prime pc ... for stability ive dropped the overclocks had my 7970 from msi runningat 1275 mhz clock and 1700 mhz for ram before hosting and i was still tinkering with more power out of it. stock is 1070 and 1400.  balencing power/heat and quite is tough but so far been able to keep all three in check 

I know once 1.4 is out they will no longer be rare but i found coca beans in a dungeon chest on our vanilla server.

server update, they came by with the board while i was at work, it required a signature so at least another two days, shooting for having it back up friday after testing the board.