By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

It's in the southwest corner, near the bridge to my beachhouse.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

going through the pumpkin freeway tonight made me really want to disable warping... i know its not practical to do this but still i sometimes think we have grown to fond of our powers, and niceties

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

sorry about the unexpected down time this morning, everything is back but the map, it should be back tomorrow. no data loss but due to a hard drive that seems to be having issues, im swapping disks and the map takes a looooooong time to transfer even with ssd and sata3

My friend and I started from scratch in Nibiru somewhat near Dionne.

It's fun to go back to survival and starting from scratch every now and then.

map is back up! quicker than i thought this time

Around the Network

Just got a second 1080p monitor to match my first.

*drools.*

SW-5120-1900-6153

Nice. I've been thinking of getting a cheap IPS monitor for some dual monitor workflow action.

thetonestarr said:
Just got a second 1080p monitor to match my first.

*drools.*

my wallet does not need this kind of provocation  vie got  two monitors in my newegg shopping  cart thinking about buying them… though ill probably wait till my next paycheck  .... heh nice to see im not the only one splurging though 

I've been considering selling my wife's old desktop, but now since I have four spare LCD monitors (two 17in SXGA, 1 18in SXGA, 1 15in XGA), I'm thinking about setting up a wicked dual-system quad-monitor setup.

Imagine playing a videogame on one screen, watching a movie on another, surfing the Internet on yet another, and chatting with a friend or something on the last.

WITH NO NEED TO ALT+TAB OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

I've been considering selling my wife's old desktop, but now since I have four spare LCD monitors (two 17in SXGA, 1 18in SXGA, 1 15in XGA), I'm thinking about setting up a wicked dual-system quad-monitor setup.

Imagine playing a videogame on one screen, watching a movie on another, surfing the Internet on yet another, and chatting with a friend or something on the last.

WITH NO NEED TO ALT+TAB OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

mine will be tripple for gameing, and then latter a 4th screen for other stuff. i have it routed to my tv through hdmi for movies, though most of the time that is unplugged, the next fx card i get will either have eyefinity6 capable or be one of the nvidia 6XX series that can handle 4 screens, i had already picked one up but had to return it as it was defective