By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

wick said:
So did anyone here pick up the XBLA version?

I'm kinda enjoying playing the old school vanilla version.

no... but i dont really hve the time at the moment .. i will say i have enjoyed playing without op/admins on a hard server no warping no spawns all your own grit.... and it would be nice if there was like a version control where you could roll back features in settings.... like the starvation thing

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

I keep hearing about challenge maps like Skyblock. I really want to try it out now.

server might go down unexpectedly in the next few days form time to time, breaking in new gpu, and the driver is being a pain in my ass

im going to have to wipe the server down to a clean install this weekend so if it may be on and off in the am, i will bring it back up as soon as i can

UPDATE*

friday in the AM there will be down time ass well. before i re image, im going to load a spare hard drive up and see if it has issues with nothing else on it

update 2

no changes on this sta or sun changes this morning proved a reimage would not help.

GODDOG

DUDE

YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/42896/earth-to-collide-with-nibiru-on-july-21-2012/

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

thetonestarr said:
GODDOG

DUDE

YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/42896/earth-to-collide-with-nibiru-on-july-21-2012/

DAMN DAMN DMAN i knew those massive towers would make up top heavy…. now we are tipping over and falling into earth…  hopeful 1.3 will come out before then and we can use the new wooden blocks to fix things … other wise   ...

until further notice, we will be running on a back up server. it will have 16 gig of ram but will be slower for the time being i hope to have this changed in not to long, please let me know if there are any issues

goddog said:

thetonestarr said:
GODDOG

DUDE

YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING

DAMN DAMN DMAN i knew those massive towers would make up top heavey DAMN DAMN DMAN i knew those massive towers would make up top heavy…. now we are tipping over and falling into earth…  hopeful 1.3 will come out before then and we can use the new wooden blocks to fix things … other wise   ...

Blame tonestarr!!!!

My tower is on Marduk :P

hmmm the back up server seems to have crashed.... i can see that it is on through the router, but am unable to rdp into it to fix the issue, working to resolve the issue but may have to wait until i am home.

UPDATE

got to computer by rdping from another inside my network. looks like it rebooted due to an update even though updates were on let me choose when to install. disabled enabled setting, should have it back up in the next 5 or so.

I've ended up getting the 360 version after all. If only it could connect to PC...

SW-5120-1900-6153