By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

It's quick to learn the basics, long to master. That shouldn't be a gripe, though. I've been able to sink probably about four-hundred+ hours of gameplay into this game after all's said and done and I'm still finding ways to do neat, new things.

I advise logging in to a singleplayer game and shooting for a few achievements to get yourself acclimated to the way the game works, then joining a server after you get used to it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

like tone said it can be a bit over whelming in shear size and amount, but the basics are pretty easy. for a general over view in a humors tone see http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2680-Minecraft

on server news front world edit has been updated to current build still buggy but better.

edit .... also it can be quite a time sink, thankfully its only one payment unless you get so into it you build/host your own server in a never ending series of upgrades 

also for a vote multiple nether's with one per world or just one nether..

and does any one use cenotaph outside of me, i like the plugin but we may cut it if im the only one that does

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Is that when you die, you leave behind the RIP sign and chest?

It's pretty helpful.

IllegalPaladin said:
Is that when you die, you leave behind the RIP sign and chest?

It's pretty helpful.

yep thats  what it does

The cenotaph is really useful. It can be a real pain in the behind to collect all your stuff sometimes, especially when all your items fall into a hole...And the quickloot feature is pretty neat.

Around the Network

updated to 1.2.4 so update your MC

Ugh no flying yet

QQ

Tanzanite/Zombe has been away from the Internet for a few days and didn't know there was a MC update. As of 7:18AM this morning (nearly two hours ago), he is working on the update. I expect it'll be out later today.

SW-5120-1900-6153

sorry about the unexpected down time there.... thought my psu had died... but the UPS and crashed & hung, took a bit to figure out how to get the battery out so i could reboot it...

Hopefully the mod can be updated soon. I've been kind of busy recently anyway, but it'd be nice to continue onwards and upwards with the tower.