By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

update there maybe downtime this weekend before next week.... hardware i had ordered is now expected in before next week, and im scrapping the original test i was going to run

so whats the new hardware, why a 256 ssd so nibiru can be moved back to an ssd off my old boring mechanical hdd. so there might be time in the late AM when the server is down for the port. (that is if the new hardware makes it in time) the old 64 gig ssd will either be moved to cache or to my laptop have not decided (if its in my laptop the disk drive is going away)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

so just a quick note, after an update today ive been able to restore nether access but only for nibiru the other worlds im still working on... it is also a new neather. will work on bringing multiverse portals in for more control of our neather and portals

new hardware has arrived and the downtime will be in the am on sat after everyone is off the server tonight

server is back up and running after the hardware add. still have a few minor issues to work out, so there may be a reboot or two later in the day

edit - not that im saying you guys should go crazy but do a few ram intisive things, i need a log to check over when i get back up to see if jr7 is working right in 64bit for us

Quick, spawn another 50 dragons and a 100 diameter sphere of TNT!

Around the Network

Nether is back! Time to mine some nether bricks!

Time to reactivate my network of nether portals and rebuild the nether refuge!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Oh man. I was just in the Nether - went through the gate at my ancient floating castle - and after wandering for a little while, I found my first Nether ruins.

Cripes dude, those things are HUGE! Way cool too.

SW-5120-1900-6153

IllegalPaladin said:
Quick, spawn another 50 dragons and a 100 diameter sphere of TNT!

very tempting once the render is done  ;)

also without crashing the server 88 was the most ive been able to do and  and that would just crash the world it was on till it finnished... we need MC to become multithreaded and a much faster cpu for anything more... maybe someday i can move to lga 2011 or what ever replaces it

I'm wavering if I should get this game or not. The main gripe I have, is that I "think" there maybe a long learning curve or it takes a couple of hours to get into the swings of things, or am I completely wrong about that..?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."