By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

thetonestarr said:

Also, as I consider you guys my friends, I feel it is appropriate to share with you what big things have been going on for my wife and me in our lives lately.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=537509306308

i noticed the yawn video this morning when i was checking before bed, adorable to infinity 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Is it still Fake Nibiru or did you just forget to take down that notice?

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Is it still Fake Nibiru or did you just forget to take down that notice?

heh oops ill let that go as sleep deprivation

edit working on  regaining access to the nether 

Just now finished my upright giant stargate. It looks really nice, though the base needs more work.

Next up: the alien invasion near spawn gets reinforcements. :o

SW-5120-1900-6153

Our alien invaders have been joined by their friends.

Three more scouts and a battleship.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Yeah, I've built a LOT of big, fun stuff on here. Do you have MC? You should come by sometime and check out our stuff!

Here are some shots of the new Stargate I just finished, by the way:

SW-5120-1900-6153

Next up for me is a new taller Eiffel Tower and redoing my floating island. I'm also going to take my island higher into the sky, now that it CAN be higher. OH AND I CAN REDO MY ANCIENT GOLEM TOO YAY.

Anyhow, yes. The island. I have the resources to finish it properly, and if you explore near it (warp floatingisle), you may find a bit of a related treat for Zelda fans...

SW-5120-1900-6153

I think there's some damage being done in some railway by people running around and getting killed by creepers. A glass block was broken and water was flooding in and there's some digging being done in the caves under the railway. I put in a new glass block, the the water knocked out the rails and torches and I'm not sure how they went. Carrotman and Luke are the users digging in that area.

Don't really need to worry about those rails much... that system's been long since abandoned. I still do some upkeep in there occasionally, but nobody uses 'em and their architect hasn't been on in 7 months, 8 days, 7 hours, 20 minutes, and 30 seconds.

SW-5120-1900-6153

mainly we keep it up for posterity and not to look like a dump heap... i always liked them though mine older system is abandoned too, with warping it kinda wore out the need for them waives an angry fist at warping

just a heads up there may be some down time middle of next week for a hardware/testing swap look for it next wens