By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

so we have some rights issues right now please post if your effected, ill be working on it, they seem to have changed how they were handled again, so its taking just a bit of time

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

The Bit.Trip logo is done! Now I just need to look into creating an obstacle from the game in front of Commander Video.

made some changes in rights think i have it fixed let me know if issues linger

okay warping has been fixed for real this time, groups are not fully fleshed out, will be a bit longer on that might get it done tonight

everything seems fine now except multi homeing, if you have any other issues please post them, and ill look into it...man its been a rough week

Around the Network

What started all of this, again?

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
What started all of this, again?

updates to all the plugins, but mainly a change in essentials, changed how dependincies worked, and major changes to the config, old files were useless ... also the outage monday tuesday last week was a bug in the ssd i was unaware of where after 5k hours of uptime it would bsod after about an hour running and keep doing that, a firmware change in the ssd fixed the issue, so a fun week all in all

the next update to minecraft changes a lot of this the height will be 256, up form 128, and the way bioms are stored changes so we should* be able to fix the corruption in our maps. improved packet compression, new mob AI and villager actions there will be a temp server set up for this on port 25564 when it goes live

Oh sure, they increase the height now. I would have been able to complete my original Commander Video instead of scaling him down.

What, increased height!? Epic towers, here I come!