By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

apparently during the day the server had a hard crash and rebooted, the worlds loaded back up but with a corruption in tiamat, this corruption resulted in a runaway error and the server crashing and rebooting itself till i work up and took a look at the tower, and noticed the error in the cmd prompt window. during this time it generated enough error that the log text file is now 1.68 GB. the error was not recoverable. i have saved the world, and any updates done on sat/sun can be imported to the fall back from friday if you use world edit, i will provided a copy of the corrupt world for use in extracting the data you wish to import. I know the pain i lost all the work i put into tiamat. again i apologies for the loss. i am investigating ways to avoid this in the future  

again sorry about this.

and just a reminder about the outage upcoming on the 28th, my power will be out longer than my battery backups can run

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Man I've been away for a while.

I graduated recently and have been busy with work. I put up some decorations on the tree's in my friend's Marduk castle though.

IllegalPaladin said:
Man I've been away for a while.

I graduated recently and have been busy with work. I put up some decorations on the tree's in my friend's Marduk castle though.

pretty much everyone has been on a bit of a breather, hope to see everyone back in the spring though 

I've been out of town, visiting back home in my hometown, for the past nine days. It sucks so bad heading back, but I'll be able to play again when I do. =p

SW-5120-1900-6153

Currently just posting to keep this in my forum buddy. It JUST got knocked off.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Damn, things've been busy. I'm GOING to be getting back to work on this soon, though. Promise!

I just got a Google TV device for my home theater (btw, it's AWESOME) and I've been busy setting that up, on top of all my fun normal responsibilities.

I'm going to be stepping in soon enough to start making some big progress in the server, though.

SW-5120-1900-6153

alright some changes, moved to a beta 1.1 of bukkit so you guys can update now. also the website has been shut as have the forums, just not enough use to justify running the second tower all the time its been shuttered

dynmap has been moved to port 80 or normal webtraffic port

edit side note i still dont have a monitor, i had ordered one new egg shipped the wrong one, and then discontinued the one i ordered ... so im rdping into the server until tax return time when i may or may not buy one

So I'm trying to plan out a new pixel art. I've found that I'd need to have so many blocks from end to end and yet on the first try at placing blocks I failed horribly, lol....

Captain Video from Bit.Trip runner has been created near my beach house.

I'm probably going to have some kind of obstacle in front of him like one of the UFO's or something.

IllegalPaladin said:
Captain Video from Bit.Trip runner has been created near my beach house.

I'm probably going to have some kind of obstacle in front of him like one of the UFO's or something.

*Commander Video.

I demand that you build the UFO to be 3D as it is in-game. :mellow:

SW-5120-1900-6153