By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Built a giant industrial-sized porkchop grille machine in the city. All the porkchops you'll ever need within minutes!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
Built a giant industrial-sized porkchop grille machine in the city. All the porkchops you'll ever need within minutes!

Good to know.

I have been upgrading my house and tidying up some stuff, bu tI noticed something that annoyed me - someone messed with my tower.

They added some stuff and never asked me. That really bothers me.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I don't know why anybody would have. That never happens anywhere else.

I'm not expecting to play during the week much for the next couple months, if at all, owing to the fact that my Korean studies have been essentially restarted. I was thirteen months into my studies - in a sixteen-month course - and have been rolled back nine months. So now I still have 12 months to go.

Due to that, I'm putting a lot more effort into it and that means a lot more studying. I have to try as hard as possible until I get back on top of things, which will probably take until after Christmas for me, give or take a few weeks.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

I'm not expecting to play during the week much for the next couple months, if at all, owing to the fact that my Korean studies have been essentially restarted. I was thirteen months into my studies - in a sixteen-month course - and have been rolled back nine months. So now I still have 12 months to go.

Due to that, I'm putting a lot more effort into it and that means a lot more studying. I have to try as hard as possible until I get back on top of things, which will probably take until after Christmas for me, give or take a few weeks.

I foudn out it was Jammin who decided to do some kind of redstone thing. I didnt like it.

So Im building something else there now.

Also, today i noticed someone stole some sand and wood from me.

I talked to a mod, I forgot his name, nd he told me to do like him and build a secret room and I have.

Wouldnt it be easier though to have that plugin that enables us to lock our chests and houses?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
thetonestarr said:

I foudn out it was Jammin who decided to do some kind of redstone thing. I didnt like it.

So Im building something else there now.

Also, today i noticed someone stole some sand and wood from me.

I talked to a mod, I forgot his name, nd he told me to do like him and build a secret room and I have.

Wouldnt it be easier though to have that plugin that enables us to lock our chests and houses?

I am very hesitant to put those kinds of locks on due to issues with the age of the map. i have found a working chest plug in and that may come when we move out of beta, until then however i am still testing new rights management plugins, and compiling a list of commands for our server, and a redistribution of group rights. 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Oh, yeah, Jam sometimes experiments with redstone projects on peoples' projects if he gets an idea. He's always careful not to damage anything and he's fully willing to fix it if you don't like it.

I have the opportunity to play a little bit today at least. Not something that's going to happen much during the week, but I'll take it when I've got it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Just letting you guys know, that with me getting MW3 and Skyrim soon, I probably wont bw on the server much (like at all ) for awhile.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Just letting you guys know, that with me getting MW3 and Skyrim soon, I probably wont bw on the server much (like at all ) for awhile.

oh its fine people come and go, i understand fully with the backlog of games i have not finnished playing, too much work to do in minecraft... and at work

on another note the ram worked out great so the next batch is due in tommorow, should have a full 32 gb before friday nigt.

website still needs screen shots and what not videos if you have them. the commands list might be done this week. alot of other stuff going on there too.

also no new plugins till we are out of beta, and im planning on launching the move from beta to release with new rights managment... damn this keeps me busy

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Head to the Planet Minecraft page, there are a bunch of good screenshots you can pull off of there.

SW-5120-1900-6153

So in the past few days, my house has seen some new additions.

- A stairway leading to the front door with garden, flowers and lamp posts
- A fire pit, horseshoe play area, tables and gazebo
- A cliff side deck complete with bar/grill
- A fountain
- A staircase leading down the side of the cliff to a beach complete with changing station, lifeguard outpost, chairs, volleyball play area and an explorable coastal cave.