By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

spurgeonryan said:
AFter reading about 5 seperate pages on this game I have decided that it is really cool! I have a PC, so I would love to play this game! How have I barely paid attention to this until now I have no idea!

Yeah, when I first got into Minecraft, I had been resistant for quite some time myself. The only reason I started playing was because a friend of mine bought it for me.

I've since bought it for four other people.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
thetonestarr said:
spurgeonryan said:
AFter reading about 5 seperate pages on this game I have decided that it is really cool! I have a PC, so I would love to play this game! How have I barely paid attention to this until now I have no idea!

Yeah, when I first got into Minecraft, I had been resistant for quite some time myself. The only reason I started playing was because a friend of mine bought it for me.

Thanks for that! I can only find the demo online though. Where do I go to get the actual game?

It's on the site,

http://www.minecraft.net/store

spurgeonryan said:
thetonestarr said:
spurgeonryan said:

Thanks for that! I can only find the demo online though. Where do I go to get the actual game?

(1) Register an account on Minecraft.net.

(2) Make sure you're logged in.

(3) Go to http://www.minecraft.net/store

(4) After that, merely download the client at https://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftDownload/launcher/Minecraft.exe

(5) Run the client and log in. It will download all the game resources the first time you run it, then each time after that, unless there's been an update, you'll be good to go.

I highly recommend you and ANYBODY else that may be interested to buy it before November 18. Before then, the game costs $22/€15, but after that (when Minecraft Full releases) it's going to cost $30/€20 (yeah, it's a little more expensive in USD, but such is life).

SW-5120-1900-6153

man i need to be on more....

if you guys need stuff for starting out you can take any items form chests at warps : hanshome1top ; hanshome2 ; hanshome3 ; hanshome4 ; hansfort

there maybe a hanshome5... but i cant remember damn i need to play more... all the work testing and modding has been keeping me away though it has given me time to think about my place in tones freebuild

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Just built the second ship for my harbor. Next up is a pirate ship!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

note tomorrow when a package comes in i will take the server down for a hardware swap, should only take a few minutes, and will add 8 more gig of ram if every thing works, and if it does, look for another 8 to be added for a total of 32 before minecraft moves out of beta...

now for some heavy lifting in world edit, ... be gone pesky out of ram errors be gone.

side note still working on new group rights plug ins have tested a few have not found another that plays nice with our multivers and dynmap plugins, any suggestions?

one other note in the next two or so weeks look for there to be a webpage with central info commands maps excreta for our server.

okay I need a screen cap for the Nibirucraft webpage and ideas or shots?

RAM update ha been applied we now have 24 gb push the server a bit tonight for testing if you would

I have been having a lot of fun playing in Dionne.

I have been spending so much time tidying up the terrain around my house (a.k.a "protecting it from the army of creepers hellbent on destroying everything I hold dear"), that I still havent built my tower.

Though Im thinking in making it an observatory tower, like that famous one in Seattle.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
I have been having a lot of fun playing in Dionne.

I have been spending so much time tidying up the terrain around my house (a.k.a "protecting it from the army of creepers hellbent on destroying everything I hold dear"), that I still havent built my tower.

Though Im thinking in making it an observatory tower, like that famous one in Seattle.

I have always felt the server motto should be "if you build it, creepers will destory it"  however enderman are giving them a run for thier money in some areas