By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

How do we switch between worlds for the map?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

should be a grey arrow on the right side, it also has differnet kinds of maps

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

oh wow that's awesome

So my house is pretty much done. It could use some decorations and a few tweaks, but the main structure is completed! It's almost straight west of my tower.

Just need to finish adding some shutters and and maybe a second floor balcony and I'll be on my way.

Built a giant Golem coming out of the side of a hill, supporting most of that hill on his back.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Oh and you give him a temple on his back. That just furthers the Shadow of the Colossus likeness :P

I need to freaking get that game in the mail already and play it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Final-Fan said:
wick said:

Cool documentary about Notch and Mojang.

The documentary might be interesting, but what REALLY interests me is the list I found at their site: 
http://www.2playerproductions.com/projects/minecraft

"The documentary features clips from some of the most impressive creations produced by the Minecraft community"

I've watched two so far and I am in love. 

For example, "I've only been playing the single player version of Minecraft for about a week and it's super addicting. After seeing a few awesome water slides in some videos I decided to make one myself. Hope you like it!"

"about a week

My log flumes were inspired by memories of this video. Nowhere near the epicness of it, but they're better in some ways too (for instance, you don't have to control yourself as you ride).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Thanks to some griefers whose Youtube channel I found, I am working with Hansrote to develop the ultimate griefer-management system. Once we have it in place, it's very probable that it will actually be impossible to actually grief our server.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Built a TNT cannon today. Shoots TNT blocks up to almost a hundred blocks away (I think about 96-97). Designed it to look like a serpentine dragon.

It's in Marduk at /warp dracannon

SW-5120-1900-6153