By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seth Hearthstone: The Anti-Malstrom Thread

Khuutra said:

I don't think this merits its own topic.

But TBH, Malstrom doesn't either...

Around the Network

maybe we should just have the both of them bitch at each other for all eternity so they can never try to impose their crap on anybody else

Malstrom is a guy who likes to talk nerdy on the internet because he doesn't have anything better to do.

i don't really know why everyone loves him, and take his words too seriously like some sort of presidential philosophy.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

patapon said:
Khuutra said:

Consider:

This gives Malstrom two topics, instead of just one.

Khuutra said:
patapon said:
Khuutra said:

Consider:

This gives Malstrom two topics, instead of just one.

Given that we had to ditch the first topic, and that i have destroyed the second topic (it's up to four ghost posts now), so there will likely be a third, means that there will be four malstrom-centric topics

But anyway, if Malstrom could be accused of being a hater, Hearthstone all the more so, except that Hearthstone focuses his trolling, whereas Malstrom's kinda all over the place. It's irrational to give this guy attention

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

This is more a Malstrom: Even More Malstrom topic, than anything else.

So he's got all of the traits that I hate about Malstrom, without any of the upshots.

Awesome?

Maybe I should start a wordpress blog where I rant about game stuff.

That'd be kind of cool.

Khuutra said:

Maybe I should start a wordpress blog where I rant about game stuff.

That'd be kind of cool.

That's passe.

All the cool kids use YouTube now.

How on earth is he better than Malstrom?

1-From the two or three things you posted i can see his arguments failing hard (he speaks like someone out of IGN) really? Minecraft isnt intuitive? wtf is that crap, i can understand he saying that multiplayer isnt intuitive but Minecraft is one of those games where you do exactly what you are suppose to do instead of what the buttons say you can do it has a lot of freedom

2-You guys do remember that Malstrom hasnt failed a prediction yet? he is the guy that predicted the Wii success, the Mario success and the failure of games like Mario Galaxy and more recently Metroid, he is a little whiny and im also bothered of so much Metroid crap (im guess thats his answer to the massive ammount of metroid fan girls on his mail box) but fact stands he is an economist who knows the truth unlike Patcher, IGN and even VGChartz reviewers

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!