By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Badgenome Vs. Oliist

Another round of two popular people that desrve to win and one is going to get knocked out early -_-

Hard choice but I pick Oliist

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Badgenome ! Though ollist is awesome too....

But badgenome is a serial rapist who raped my fellow investigator Kantor ! Kantor shall be avenged badgenome....you shall pay by winning this tournament ! (yes, that makes sense)

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Another round of two popular people that desrve to win and one is going to get knocked out early -_-

What exactly do you want me to do about it?

badgenome,one funny guy.

Badgenome!!

Damn, I answered that a little too fast.  I still have some time to kill.  What should I do?  Oh, I know!  I'll see how many words I can make from Badgenome's name!  That never gets old.  Okay.  Here we go.  There's Bad.  There's gnome, that's a good one.  Me, mean, gem, bone, beg, dog, age, men, moan (!), go, gone, bee, bag, been, bean, ban, ab, mega, gene, meg (one of my favorite Family Guy characters), mage, OH FUCK!  NOW I'M LATE!!

Around the Network
Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

What exactly do you want me to do about it?

I mean if you randomly done it then nothing, if you picked peoples opponents, then it's just a suggestion since people know who is pretty popular and having all those guys go at it in the end would be most exciting.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Badgenome tho I wish he was a good genome sometimes :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!