By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - why the xbox360 will be micorsofts last system

too bad he never comes back

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
I guess UT3 and The Agency don't count, either, then.

lol, who count them? =))
i HOPE you do understand, that EACH PC multiplatofrm game make x360 LESS attractive? =)

Doesn't that same fact make it more attractive for developers? Also it only makes it less attractive to people like you who would never buy a 360 anyways. So we gain more developers (yeah!) and lose you (who cares..)

CrazzyMan said:

Most people buy/uprgade PC instead x360, because it has very little chance to BREAK, while over 30% of x360 has RROD. You choise RROD? Then you are LOL.

RROD makes effect on CHOSING between x360 and PC. Don`t you understand that???

No it doesn't. RROD is covered under the new warranty, this whole point is moot. If I was a mod I'd delete it straight from your post because it just doesn't matter.

CrazzyMan said:

DEAL with it, x360 is FAILURE everywhere except USA, BUT USA STILL to get KZ2, GT5, MGS4, FFXIII, R2, M2, gow3, LBP. Then we will see how x360 will do.

Not to mention, what a consumer will choise, when ps3 40GB will cost same as x360 premium? =))

This "failure" is outselling the PS3 WW. This "failure" as outsold the PS3 by 2 million consoles since the PS3 launch.

Oh and lets not forget the Blu Ray effect, the fact that 3/4 of Japan isn't buying any software and only watching Blu Rays (yeah, I just made up the 3/4).

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

wow said:
the xbox360 may be in second now but it will finish in last. Mircosoft is loseing money right now on core system and the regular but they are makeing money on the elite. they are also loseing on on the HDDVD dirve. now most companies make this money up by selling software. Sence most of mircosofts games are 3rd party Mircosoft isnt makeing egounh games of their own to make this money up. The red ring of death is makeing it so microsoft is having to do repeirs for free. Senice the xbox360 is at a 33% failure rate they are loseing alot of money on this. Mirosoft had to spend 20m fixing 360s and they are still failing. from june to now 17 shippments of xbox360s have been called back. this is a result of them starting productoin 69 days before the lunach. Now Microsoft for the last 5 years has been loseing money but Mircosfot stated that thier gameing divsoin would be porifitable in 2008. in 2008 there is a high chance of the PS3 passing the 360 wicth then 3rd party devolpers will support the PS3 and not the 360. this will result in the PS3 getting more games and makeing more people buying a ps3 insted of a 360. No 3rd party support will lead to the downfall of the xbox. this is the same thing that happened to the gamecube. the only resoin nintendo is still alive is from the NES,SNES and N64. If we look back a gen the xbox didnt do very good. let me remind you it only beat the gamecube by 2m units. Now everyone is saying that Xbox360 has better games than Ps3 and wii. Now lets take a look back a year and a half ago on june 2006.bback then the xbox360 had no good games. Now it does so the Ps3 is moveing at a faster rate as the 360 is the only thing is the 360 had a years start so in the long run the ps3 will have better games than the 360. this all depends on the 360s slaes and at the rate the 360 is selling now it is doomed. now this is all a predictoin but this is possible that it might happen and end up as the dreamcast. like i said it all depends on the 360s sale

I think the principal in Billy Madison put it best.

Mr. wow, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie