By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Seriously how the hell is everybody so godlike in Halo Reach?

kiefer23 said:
Severance said:

Halo is considered one of the easiest multiplayers, i suggest you play something else and then get back to it, you'll be godlike yourself.

No idea why you continue to believe this.

I think he meant easy to get into, as others suggested, which is true, just like COD. And at the same time, of course, taking skill to actually dominate in the game.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Hmm, well speaking on Behalf of Yo_John he has left VG charts because ti was taking up too much of his time, he now plans to play more games, and watch his massive Instaque on netflix. He was a pretty decent H3 player, and Halo reach multiplayer right now is filled with two groups of people, the raunchy, and the "camp around corners with sprint and a sword or shotgun) Last night I played a game where I got killed by a DMR 1 time, and the rest was noobs with sprint, shotguns and swords. after that match I have decided to stay away for a few weeks untill the trash goes back to COD.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

You suck at Reach? Don't know how to play well? Generally like ruin someone else's fun? Well there's Herp a Derp!

Herp a Derp is the revolutionary new gameplay style that takes no skill at all! Just Spirnt, Melee, and Meele again! When faced with more than one target, change the last action to Grenade Spam! Your foes will be screaming into their mics in anger and agony as you rack up beat down metals and kills from the grave! Herp a Derping is effective in all gametypes including:

-Team SWAT

-Team Slayer

-1 Flag CTF

and even Headhunter!

What are you waiting for? Try Herp a Derping now!

*Grenades sold seperatly, does not contain Shipping and Handeling. Must be 18 years or younger to order.*

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

You suck at Reach? Don't know how to play well? Generally like ruin someone else's fun? Well there's Herp a Derp!

Herp a Derp is the revolutionary new gameplay style that takes no skill at all! Just Spirnt, Melee, and Meele again! When faced with more than one target, change the last action to Grenade Spam! Your foes will be screaming into their mics in anger and agony as you rack up beat down metals and kills from the grave! Herp a Derping is effective in all gametypes including:

-Team SWAT

-Team Slayer

-1 Flag CTF

and even Headhunter!

*Grenades sold seperatly, does not contain Shipping and Handeling. Must be 18 years or younger to order.*

I remember my life before Herp a Derp. Every time I played Halo I got owned by people who could actually

play the game. I had no self esteem, no life, and no penis. I gave Herp a Derp a try and I noticed the changes

immediately. I began beating people left and right, and I became MLG. Thanks to Herp a Derp my dong grew

8 inches, I lost 50 pounds, and now I'm dating Kim Kardashian.

THANK YOU HERP A DERP!

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

A Bad Clown said:

-Team SWAT

-Team Slayer

-1 Flag CTF

and even Headhunter!

hahahahha I see someone reads the MLG forums

herp a derping ftw!

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers