By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hi nice to meet you I'm P_chan!

Hi nice to meet you I'm P_chan!

Hi nice to meet you P_chan! 19 21.84%

You're a naughty little P_chan! 23 26.44%

Get out of this forum you're not welcome! 19 21.84%

You're a little piggy! 26 29.89%

Total:87
Mendicate Bias said:
P_chan said:
d21lewis said:

Welcome, P_Chan!  Don't use Chantiix.

Why shouldn't I use Chantiix? I wouldn't need to use it anyway, I've only smoked like two cigarettes in my life.

eww

Smoking is bad, unless its hooka then its cool.

I don't like smoking, I tried smoking a lite cigarette and didn't like it, then I tried a menthol the second time to see if it was any better.

Around the Network
P_chan said:
Mendicate Bias said:
P_chan said:

Why shouldn't I use Chantiix? I wouldn't need to use it anyway, I've only smoked like two cigarettes in my life.

eww

I don't like smoking, I tried smoking a lite cigarette and didn't like it, then I tried a menthol the second time to see if it was any better.

I've never smoked a cigarette before, their just not appealing to me at all. Cigars on the other hand are nice if the occasion is right and like I said before hooka, especially in a social setting is always fun.

I feel kind of weird discussing this with a 16 year old though xD

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

d21lewis said:
P_chan said:
d21lewis said:

Welcome, P_Chan!  Don't use Chantiix.

When the time is right, you'll know.  I've said too much!!

*leaves thread*

Don't leave brother man. I don't judge you by the color of your skin but the value of your character!

P_chan I am P_chan and I love you so!

Mendicate Bias said:
P_chan said:
Mendicate Bias said:
P_chan said:

eww

I've never smoked a cigarette before, their just not appealing to me at all. Cigars on the other hand are nice if the occasion is right and like I said before hooka, especially in a social setting is always fun.

I may be only 16 but I consider myself an adult.

If only my parents would let my move out before 18. 

hello ex spam bot

P.S. don't forget to fill out your games collection so people can make snap judgements during debates...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:

hello ex spam bot

P.S. don't forget to fill out your games collection so people can make snap judgements during debates...

I am sorry I spammed, I just wanted to reach 100 posts!

Hi P_chan!!

Ranma fan here! I hope you have a great time in this forum :)

P_chan said:
Mendicate Bias said:
P_chan said:

I may be only 16 but I consider myself an adult.

If only my parents would let my move out before 18. 

If I had kids I wouldn't let them move out that young.

There's so many things you just don't understand at 16, trust me I've been there. I'm not saying that to be condescending either its just as much as you think you've seen it all at 16, I promise you that you haven't.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

But we already have a piggychan

Ranma 1/2 :D