By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Final Boss Music

What is the best final boss music EVER?

Also, please don't be generic and put One Winged Angel or Dancing Mad. I know this thread will get at least 30 people saying either of those, so OWA and DM are banned.

Let me reiterate:

OWA AND DM ARE BANNED

I know a ton of people love them, but I honestly don't think anyone wants to listen to them since everyone has heard both of them.

So think about what your favorite music is besides those two:

Here's mine. Trauma Center: New Blood - Cardia II

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I'm not going to embed a video. Takes too much space up and my comp's RAM chokes on it lately for some reason.

I'm not even coming back into this topic.

Best final boss music is dependent on context. "Last Battle" from Ocarina of Time doesn't sound like a lot on its own, but in context it's terrifying and awesome. "Dark Lord Ganondorf" is similarly great, though that's from Twilight Princess.

"Battle for the Grand Star" from Super Mario Galaxy is of course incredible. It's equivalent in Galaxy 2 is sublime.

"Suicide Run" from Mass Effect 2 is great, thoguh that's a theme for the final mission rather than the final boss (the music for which is nothing to write home about in comparison).

"World Revolution" from Chrono Trigger isn't really final boss music per se but bears mentioning anyway on accoutn of being great.

"Zeromus" from FFIV is heart-pounding.

"Gateway to Destiny" from Eternal Darkness still gives me an adrenaline rush, though it may be trumped by "A War to End All Wars".

And, of course, "Pokey Means Business!" has to be mentioned, because it's arguably the best ever.

I don't really recall any... final boss music off the top of my head... from anything ever really. The only song I recall are the are the ones you listed... and I don't even like those that much.And I don't like One Winged Angel at all... (Keep in mind I'm not a FF7 basher it's awesome just not that song imo) I just remember cause people always say those...

So I was searching some, and Out of the 3 I searched... X, X-2, OoT, andMario 64, Shadow Hearts Covenant Boss themes... I like this best.

so I'll put one from a videogame few like XD "Demise" I think

Sephiroth theme obviously. =3

OT: Final fight in MGS4, not gonna post a vid for spoiler sakes because everyone needs to experience it.

Also this thread can't be the official  'Best Final Boss Music' thread because your're actually banning one of the best songs.  

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Sephiroth theme obviously. =3

OT: Final fight in MGS4, not gonna post a vid for spoiler sakes because everyone needs to experience it.

Also this thread can't be the official  'Best Final Boss Music' thread because your're actually banning one of the best songs.  

It's a manner of speaking. There seriously can't be any "Best Final Boss Music".

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle!!! aghkdqenenghtwr!!!

Imo, nothing comes close to Roar of The Departed Souls by Nobuo Uematso for final boss battle in Lost Odyssey. It was the highlight of the battle. Says much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbeGTgt0RWQ

Easy: Dancin... what do you mean it's banned? Fine, fine...

Hrm... I'd have to go with the final boss from Persona 4, then. That music is bouncing around in my head now; it doesn't hurt that I have the CD with it in my car...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Fina Fantasy VI Danc... ops... banned.

Sorry... none other.

My favorite ones:

Fun fact: I haven't played neither of those games.

Above: still the best game of the year.