By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Handheld game of the year!

yea where is contra 4?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

contra 4

Phantom Hourglass, hands down.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Pokemon DP > Jeanne D'Arc > Contra 4 > Phantom Hourglass > FFXII:RW > everything else.

Phantom Hourglass gets my vote.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Around the Network

Final Fantasy Tactics: the war of the lions. Or pokemon. Phantom hourglass was pretty good also. Crappy year for handhelds though, made me sad :(

andrewpeirce said:
Final Fantasy Tactics: the war of the lions. Or pokemon. Phantom hourglass was pretty good also. Crappy year for handhelds though, made me sad :(

Best year for handhelds this generation IMO. 

FFXII RW wasn't that good.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

naznatips said:
andrewpeirce said:

Best year for handhelds this generation IMO.

I found that last year had more games I liked on the DS then this year but all in all it was a good year.  Pokemon pretty much killed everything else though...  damn you Pokemon!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass...!

THE NETHERLANDS