By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What makes you a true Sony fan?

I'm an American with a PS3 and I bought it in 2007 - I think that says something right there, TBH.

I do have all the competitor's consoles as well, though.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=58275

still dont have a 360 or wii

PS was the shit back in 90s through 06 with all those 3rd party exclusives now i feel that lost something, i still prefer them but loosing all those 3rd party exclusives kinda suxed and the PS3 doesnt have that same mega console feel PS1 and 2 had, and now with all these multis being ported over to it and being inferior is pissing me off a bit

Play Me

I've owned all PlayStation game platforms. I own (and aim for) all of Sony's games, but unfortunately I'm now playing games on multiple platforms now.

But Sony still stands above them all.

I SURVIVED THE APOCOLYPS3!!!

I got Sony tattooed across my forehead and I stabbed someone for saying LBP was a kids game.

Around the Network

i beleave PS3 will win the war, PS2 is the secondbest thing to happen to gamming since the N64, i use the PS3 to power my house(yes its that powerful, and it really dose everything) PS3 is the best thing to happen to console gamming hands down, move games are better then anyother form of motion controle gamming out there, there are more exclusives released by Sony in a 1yr then the other 2 combined in 2 yrs.

you can fact check that last one, and you'll find it to be true for last yr, this yr, and possibly 08 as well.

and there u have it? Sony fan through and through!

Hmmm let me think. I bought a psx when I was 12 with the money I got from a scholarship, then I bought a ps2 slim when I started my undergraduate studies, a psp 2000 when I began my military service and a Ps3 a year ago when I started my Msc (I bought 47 ps3 games in a year). So Sony is a significant part of my life. I intend to buy a Sony 3d tv pretty soon to celebrate the beginning of my Phd studies. I hope that I can buy a psp2 when I publish my first article.

d21lewis said:

-I own Spiderman 3 on Bluray.....and I like it.

Biggest Sony fan on this site. Confirmed.

I've told this story before but, when I moved to Atlanta in '97, all I had with me was my boyish good looks, a few thousand dollars, my PS1, and a sign that said "I'm an idiot.  Please rob me."

i didn't even have a place to stay but I had Wipeout XL.

When one riducles the Wii and motion control as a gimmick then does a 180 and goes crazy for the PS-Move which is essentailly a Wii with a little more accuracy!!!