Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry 4: Built for PS3

@NJ5 because it would sell well.

mM
Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Yojimbo said:
Best for Capcom its better on Ps3.

Why?

Because the game was first made for PS3 and then Capcom decided to make it multiplattform. I will not be happy if I get inferior version of the game specially when I played trough all the 3 games on my PS2.  There is not such thing as "equal".

Good news for PS3 owners .

In any case thats what happens with ports .Owners of the 360 version that dont see the PS3 game in action wont have any strange feeling and probably enjoy the game as much .Its only the obsesive professionals that notice most of these things .I can say you that I havent noticed any of those screen tearings or frame rate issues that IGN has the mouth full in my PS3 games for instance .

I think it's pretty obvious DMC4 started production as a PS3 game, and only went multiplat after it became apparent how bad a business making exclusives on the PS3 was. There are still a bunch of similar titles on the way, but the list gets shorter with every release.

That would be justice for the orange box . Oh and parokki I think there have been one or two articles about studios making the ps3 their lead platform because porting to 360 is easier (perhaps because of divided vs. Unified memory) so there may be more to come.

Around the Network

@diomedes

According to the gametrailers video game expert Ngaide I think its his name, says that when you port from PS3 to X360 not only well the PS3 version look better but the X360 version will run much smoother than if made for X360 to ps3.

mM