By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry 4: Built for PS3

The latest 1UP Preview for Capcom's upcoming Devil May Cry 4 reveals some good information for PS 3 players.

In the video preview, they go into console comparison. Shane Bettenhausen starts speaking "Capcom brought the game in, we got to play it, both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. First thing I noticed, the PlayStation 3 version is better."

Bryan Intihar chimes in on the situation "It's funny. You can tell, this game is built for the PlayStation 3, but moved over to the Xbox 360. As of right now, I think the PlayStation 3 version is better. I saw like screen tearing in the Xbox 360 version. Even like, when you were playing it, it felt better on the PlayStation 3."

Around the Network

Lol another one :)

Posted awhile ago already which stirred up a flame war

On topic:

As expected since it's in development for the PS3 long before MS secured a version for the X360.

I have read it already.
Still good for the PS3.

Time to Work !

Best for Capcom its better on Ps3.

Who cares really?!?! First it was built with the PS platform in mind anyway, then Microsoft discuss a Xbox 360 version. So of course your going to have 1up.com (bias) agree with the PS3 version.

Around the Network

it wasn developement foralongr time for ps3 thats why it might end up better

I own a PS3 and I want this game. Its not a must have like God of War, Grand Theft Auto, or Metal Gear Solid but it looks like a fun game. So that doesnt matter. Its gunna be bassically the same game. I dont get why people love these videos where they compare graphics. In the end there the same game. Even if one looks a tiny bit better.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

AFter seeing those vids in GT that I will buy day 1.

mM

""So of course your going to have 1up.com (bias) agree with the PS3 version.""

==> because 1up is supporting PS3 over Xbox360 ?

Time to Work !

@w29

1up hates the ps3, have you heard any of their podcasts?

mM