By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the year will be beatiful and have shooting!

Not my favorite webcomic by a longshot, but it seems like this is probably about what the process will really be

like.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Is this it?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

mario galaxy also has shooting in it so yes i agree the game will be beautiful and have shooting. as it will probably be between halo, call of duty, bioshock, and mario, and metroid should be on there

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Bioshock.

mM

Crysis anyone?

Around the Network
ilovetogame said:
mario galaxy also has shooting in it so yes i agree the game will be beautiful and have shooting.

I was going to say the same thing.

SW-5120-1900-6153

You're right, Chicken Shoot is the easy GOTY choice here.

Funny how the Nintendo staff was stuck in the closet.

Halo 3...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Bioshock, so much fun!!!