By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay, seriously guys...how can anyone, with his full conscience, say Halo: Reach's numbers aren't impressive? Just what kind of standards do you guys have? Come on now, cut the crap.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
snfr said:
Jadedx said:
snfr said:

I guess it also won't be what you expect it to be.

I expect it to sell, but It won't be the ps3's biggest system seller.

I'm just curious now, how much do you expect it to sell?

7-8 Million lifetime, more depending on how long Sony bundles the game(They love to bundle.)

Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendogamer said:

734 people bought the Wii legacy it seems.

Wait... i thought that was Uk/Europe only... I didn't know America had that deal O.o

$150 for the Wii legacy in USA, didn't you know

ooooo I wasn't aware of that. Thanks

Oh well, now you know XD

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Jadedx said:
ethomaz said:
Jadedx said:

Just ignore ethonaz,I'm sure he has ulterior motives.

No motives... I love Halo series.

I've seen your Halo posts, I don't believe you.

Read again... there was a lot posts where I say I love Halo 3 and why.

I haven't played Reach so I don't know how good he is compared to Halo 3.

My comments here is about sales only.

And @huaxiong... Reach sales are more than impressive.

huaxiong90 said:
stopstopp said:

I am surprised Halo Reach did so bad.

You didn't expect it do better? I thought with a series like halo it would be much bigger, but I guess not.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendogamer said:

Wait... i thought that was Uk/Europe only... I didn't know America had that deal O.o

:-S Why do you think sales in America jumped the other week?

And a they're both bundled, one is bundled with a console and one a peripheral, one is also selling to a massive userbase.

I don't know, haven't follow the numbers closely lately, lil bit busy.

I though Sport Champions was also part of the Ps3/move bundle.

The thing about the userbase is stupid. I don't think that's an excuse. If we go by userbase... well, games like God of War 1 n 2 or Shadow of the colussus sell a piece of crap, like most of the ps2 games...

The only issue I see regarding quality and sales numbers is that a quality title sells enough that you can find it if you want and the developers continue to be able to work.

huaxiong90 said:

Okay, seriously guys...how can anyone, with his full conscience, say Halo: Reach's numbers aren't impressive? Just what kind of standards do you guys have? Come on now, cut the crap.

It depends.... if it is a game in their console of choice, a million lifetime is enough.

If is on another console... well, you can see it yourself. Not even 4Million first week is good enough =

stopstopp said:
huaxiong90 said:
stopstopp said:

I am surprised Halo Reach did so bad.

You didn't expect it do better? I thought with a series like halo it would be much bigger, but I guess not.

You should listen to your username.

richardhutnik said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendogamer said:

:-S Why do you think sales in America jumped the other week?

And a they're both bundled, one is bundled with a console and one a peripheral, one is also selling to a massive userbase.

I don't know, haven't follow the numbers closely lately, lil bit busy.

I though Sport Champions was also part of the Ps3/move bundle.

The thing about the userbase is stupid. I don't think that's an excuse. If we go by userbase... well, games like God of War 1 n 2 or Shadow of the colussus sell a piece of crap, like most of the ps2 games...

The only issue I see regarding quality and sales numbers is that a quality title sells enough that you can find it if you want and the developers continue to be able to work.

Do not compute O.o

Jadedx said:
snfr said:

I'm just curious now, how much do you expect it to sell?

7-8 Million lifetime, more depending on how long Sony bundles the game(They love to bundle.)

Ah, ok, that's actually a solid prediction. But even with "only" 7-8 million lifetime it would be the best selling PS3 exclusive. I wouldn't be unhappy about that.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3