By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First to 50 million XBOX 360 or PS3 units sold (OFFICIAL)

First to 50 million XBOX 360 or PS3 units sold (OFFICIAL)

XBOX 360 316 75.06%

PS3 105 24.94%

Total:421

BOTH end of story!

Around the Network

Hard to say since we have no idea what the actual number of sold ps3s are (or maybe the 360s are wrong the other way, either way VG is wrong) since the last shipped numbers had it only 3 mil behind 360 (versus the shipped for 360) and the 360 has gained sales on the ps3 since then, and that just doesn't make sense mathematically so VG chartz numbers are wrong, it seems to me the longer the ps3 is out the farther off the sales VG chartz is, maybe it's just not even tracking some regions or something, at anyrate without accurate numbers I have no idea

78 idiots voted for ps3.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

That's a tough one... hmm um um.... Xbox 360... yeah just idk guessing.... (shrugs)

lol

Why?

1. Weekly Sales higher

2. It's ahead already in sales

3. Microsoft has truly proven themeselves to be a competiter

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

i think 360 will reach 50 m first but still final result will be dependent on holiday sale outcome for both systems