By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 console exclusives 2011 - what we know so far

What about the MechWarrior Reboot?

Around the Network

So basically Gear of War 3.

I'm only interested in Gears of War 3.

We don't know much about Codename Kingdom so my interest for it right now is almost zero, but it could get interesting when new info is revealed.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

DirtyP2002 said:
chocoloco said:

I see Gears of war, everything else is questionable for  next year or I havn't heard of it. Oh and I have no interest in Kinect next year because I have seen nothing for it that interests me. Hopefully some of the games you showed are actually good!

The only game without a cofirmed 2011 release is codename kingdom. All the other titles are confirmed for 2011. Sure they can see delays, but so far they are scheduled for a 2011 release.

All have to start paying attention to these games, maybe I missed out on good things!

You missed Huxley: The Dystopia, and also for everyone who comes in here just saying they want more, you have to realize nothing from Rare up up there, and MS always announces one big games late.

Forza 3 was announced like 5 months before it came out, and Gears of War 2 was announced the same year it was released as well. I bet you that have some other big title other then Forza Motorsport 4, Gears of War 3, Project Draco, Steel Battalion, XCom and potentially Kingdoms. Still an impressive lineup as it is.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Haha so many games i want, kinect is looking like a must buy for me now after TGS,

Meanly cos of the Panzer Dragoon game (Yes that game is PD in all but name so dont go against me >:( ) ..

and Dance Central, and no its not for my GF but for me to get my grove on :P ( To the guys that say they want it for their gf bah! ya right hahaha ya know ya wanna get ya grove on too :P) ...

maybe just a bit, but primarily it's for my girlfriend.

hm.....I just thought, maybe watching her get her groove on would be entertaining. Is there a pole dance in the game?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

zero129 said:
Michael-5 said:
zero129 said:

Haha so many games i want, kinect is looking like a must buy for me now after TGS,

Meanly cos of the Panzer Dragoon game (Yes that game is PD in all but name so dont go against me >:( ) ..

and Dance Central, and no its not for my GF but for me to get my grove on :P ( To the guys that say they want it for their gf bah! ya right hahaha ya know ya wanna get ya grove on too :P) ...

maybe just a bit, but primarily it's for my girlfriend.

hm.....I just thought, maybe watching her get her groove on would be entertaining. Is there a pole dance in the game?

Now this would be for the win :D.

Pole dance kinect confirmed :D, now that would be a game id buy my gf :D

If It's called Pole Dance Kinect, most girls would never play it. You have to sneak it in. Have a game mode which slowly pushes her towards pole dancing in dance central, and hopefully it will teach her to strip (but only to her undies, it has to be a rated E game).

Well...At least We got gears 3 next year otherwise im very disappointed in the line up so far. im sure there will be a lot more games to come though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

How about Fire Pro for the 360 using avatars and Radiant Silvergun remake?

IMHO microsoft should just classify PC/XBOX360 games as ONLY FOR XBOX 360 for the xbox 360 version to get more sales for the competition of exclusives with PS3.