By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ninokuni (PS3) TGS TRAILER -- EPIC JRPG of Olde! (Stunning world map shown)

This game has been talked in this forums once or twice already. It's got the colab of a big name from Studio Ghibli, the makers of so much quality movie material.

In my opinion, the game seems beautiful but kind of boring. I hope I am very very wrong. :)

Around the Network

Woow i want this so much, I have to admit it looks pure magic!! Darth I agree with you on the story.

I dont want no lame story slip up's on this one (although there was not many in WKC the revealing on the black knight made me laugh so much oh well, here is hoping)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

pariz said:

This game has been talked in this forums once or twice already. It's got the colab of a big name from Studio Ghibli, the makers of so much quality movie material.

In my opinion, the game seems beautiful but kind of boring. I hope I am very very wrong. :)

Well the gameplay is a mix of turn based and action based battle systems according to kotaku

so that could be fun.

Not sure what your finding boring TBH 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jneul said:

Woow i want this so much, I have to admit it looks pure magic!! Darth I agree with you on the story.

I dont want no lame story slip up's on this one (although there was not many in WKC the revealing on the black knight made me laugh so much oh well, here is hoping)

Yup.

With WKC the story was decent......but something always felt missing.

And Level 5 really want this franchise to be the next DQ/FF in Japan.....so we can bet they are working VERY hard on the story.

I mean if Studio Ghibli was making the story I'd be absolutely carefree about the quality of the story.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I cant wait for this, I'm a massive fan of studio ghibli so I can guarantee I'm going to enjoy this, I'd say it's one of my most wanted games.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
pariz said:

Well the gameplay is a mix of turn based and action based battle systems according to kotaku

so that could be fun.

Not sure what your finding boring TBH 

If well done, a mix of turn based and action based battle system is a lot of fun. I just want to play a game that never turns into something too mechanical and always represents a bit of a challenge. That's all.

Loving the world map.  I always like a world map in my RPG's.  Might pick this one up first day if it's ever brought overseas.

JRPG fans should be happy now!

Disgaea 4.
Atelier rorona.
tales game(for ps3)
WKC 2.
ninokuni.

The art syle reminds me of Miyazaki films. Looks like it could be a great game. 

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

DO WANT!

I will probably get both the DS and the PS3 version. Both look great.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/