By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW Devil May Cry ANNOUNCED at TGS!! (young looking Dante)

NEW Devil May Cry ANNOUNCED at TGS!! (young looking Dante)

WOOF YEAH!! 60 29.41%

BOOO! 144 70.59%

Total:204
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Oh, and incidentally, how about we all take a look at Tameem Antoniades, the head of Ninja Theory?

HMM I WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THAT IDEA, GUYS.

What in the heck

Surely this is just a coincidence. Surely.

Around the Network

Supreme Fail!

I dare anyone to try and tell me that this is good!

Khuutra said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Oh, and incidentally, how about we all take a look at Tameem Antoniades, the head of Ninja Theory?

HMM I WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THAT IDEA, GUYS.

What in the heck

Surely this is just a coincidence. Surely.

I have a bad feeling that it's not. The only self-insert ever to work was Sol Badguy (though if Itagaki made one it would also be awesome)

couldn't they just have given him a new haircut? D:

*Sound Of Rain said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I still stay true to my post and they should keep it this new way but this looks like it could be real and not a fake...creepy.

wahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

Around the Network

This game will make even devil cry ;)

I predict success comparable with Lost Planet 2 altrough promotion alongside another part of Twilight might change that :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Dante is so cuuute ! I think he's cute when he has black hair and also when he has silver hair. The only thing i think is strange is his look in DMC4. But he's still really cool. Dante.... °FT°

And his voice is awesome, both in games, in the video and in anime !!

RareglovE said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

I still stay true to my post and they should keep it this new way but this looks like it could be real and not a fake...creepy.

wahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

OMG never Dante with Bella. I don't like Bella (oh edward, please don't leave me (haha))

Dante...... TT^TT