By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii Shopping Channel Feautures (Japan Wiis only for now?)

It will most likely launch world wide on December 11th. I can't see Nintendo giving up easy money like that.  It'd be nice if Reggie actually told us what was happening.  His total abscence and miss knowledge lately has been a huge drag for fans.  Nothing he's said in the last while has been true.  Everything's been one big lie!  Should we list all his mistakes? ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Pretty neat. I hope NA's DS download channel is up as an Xmas present within the next couple weeks.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I'm starting to give up hope on the DS channel... what a wasted opportunity! People have been buying presents for awhile now, Nintendo should have had this up and running full speed last month so kids could make their wish lists...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

It's a neat idea, and easy money but I don't think it's a huge loss if we don't get it this year. As they continue to expand the market though this will become more popular.