By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Reach - top 4 selling games on Amazon.

I'd bring up the seals, but it's top at GS and Best Buy.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

I don't think any other game has ever done this before. 

Can't think of any other games in the future (at this point) that will do this.  Maybe another halo game.

success

Mr Puggsly said:
whatever said:

The $20 video games credit certainly helps.  It will push more people to Amazon than to other outlets.

Or maybe... its pushing even more people to buy it?

I would tend to doubt that it would push many more people to buy it.  Maybe a few, but nothing signficant.

whatever said:
Mr Puggsly said:
whatever said:

The $20 video games credit certainly helps.  It will push more people to Amazon than to other outlets.

Or maybe... its pushing even more people to buy it?

I would tend to doubt that it would push many more people to buy it.  Maybe a few, but nothing signficant.

Well neighter of us really know the impact of the gift cards from Amazon and Walmart.

But I think it'll push pre-order sales further. Many considering to purchase the game may do it because of the deals.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I think something similar will happen with Black Ops prior to launch.

Amazon updates every hour, and it's still the same.

Ha thats quite epic...

I'm surprised Move is as high as it is.  I still think Move and Kinect are doomed to failure.