By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How much did you pay for your Xbox 360?

I paid retail for my Xbox 360 Elite, around launch date, in Canada. How much did you pay for yours?

Around the Network

Odd story about ours, my roommate picked up one when it first came out for $499, his first one bit the ol red ring and Microsoft said his unit was purchased before a warranty had been issued and they wouldn't take it for some reason. (he bought it in New York then moved to California), so he ended up buying a second 360, the core model for 399 and just moved the hard drive. So my roommate spent about $898 and change for his .

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

That's a slap and three-quarters.

$349 plus another controller, so it was like $425 after tax

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Dec. 2005-
Xbox 360 premium
PDZ
PGR3
Kameo
DOA4
3 controllers

$700+

Around the Network

$129 =P

Knowing the owners of EB games worked out for getting a returned 360 for dirt cheap.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i got mine used about 6-8 months after launch with an extra controller, and about 10 games (4 good ones and 6 duds) for $300

Brand New $459 with Project GOtham Racing, Saints Row and Dead Rising all new. Twas a god deal at the time.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

About $150 on launch day (11/22/05). My brother & I waited inline for 14hrs. We both snagged one.

Wound up selling the 2nd Premium X360 for $650. So I profited enough to get the X360 for around $150. It was a great deal. I would never of paid $400 for the system, so I was glad of the deal I got.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

First Xbox 360: $0, bought one a few months after launch, then I won one during a raffle in 2006 holidays. Sold the one I won so I paid nothing for my first Xbox 360.

Second One: $279 + ~$300, bought another one when the Arcade appeared +6 wireless controllers. So that's around $579. Now this holiday when my cousins arrive, we can play 8 player GRAW2 and Halo 3 over system link. :)

So all in all I have 2 Xbox 360s w/ 8 wireless controllers for $579. Also got a 20Gb Hard drive for free when a cousin bought a 120GB drive. That's less than what I payed for my 60Gb PS3 ($599). And lucky for me I haven't experienced RRoD consider the first one is almost a launch console. *fingers crossed*