By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best song by Nobuo Uematsu

Fab_GS said:
cloud1161 said:

i know this is cliche, but the death of aeris (aerith).  i dont know the name of it.  maybe someone can help me out.  i also like the main theme from 13.  i think thirteen has the next best music behind 7 and 8.  i also like ami from ff8 and eyes on me from ff8 although i dont think uematsu composed eyes on me, i could be wrong.  i love all his stuff.  to me, the music is almost as important as the gameplay.

- That's "Aerith's Theme."

- Nobuo Uematsu didn't compose Final Fantasy XIII. It was composted by Masashi Hamauzu.

- Final Fantasy I - IX, all were composed by Nobuo Uematsu (i.e. he composed "Eyes on Me"). X was mostly composed by Uematsu (Some of the tracks were composed by Hamauzu and Junya Nakano).

weren't 11 songs from FFXI or something like that composed from uematsu as well as well as opening theme AKA the final fantasy theme to 12 :P I think

Around the Network

I always marvel at the article twesterm constantly posts and it makes me realize how much of a technical masterpiece Dancing Mad is.

But no matter how well Dancing Mad tells the story of Kefka, it doesn't cover for the fact that the melody of You're Not Alone! kicks Dancing Mad's ass down the road and back.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

I always marvel at the article twesterm constantly posts and it makes me realize how much of a technical masterpiece Dancing Mad is.

But no matter how well Dancing Mad tells the story of Kefka, it doesn't cover for the fact that the melody of You're Not Alone! kicks Dancing Mad's ass down the road and back.

What melody?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:
dtewi said:

What melody?

This... though I haven't decided if I agree with dtewi yet, they're both some of my favorite songs by him

IMO the best piece of music from FFV (yes, even about Gilgamesh's music)

Around the Network

@Twesterm....hmmm that was kind epic...