By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's start a lynching mob!

d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:

Thank God I made it into this thread before it got locked!  Where da white women at?  Wait.  This is the wrong thread.

I was waiting for more ape men to post. No, that's not racial comment my "friend". Well, it is, but not in the rude way, you know, it's just for racial purity! No offense! Lynch him my aryan brothers.

The white women are over here, just put your head in this rope...

Seriously though, where are they?  I'm up for a lil' monkey business (if you know what I mean).

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/MelissaCato/sweatdukes.jpg&t=1">
Booty butt booty butt booty butt cheecks

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:

Sucks to be them.  The two dead guys, I mean.  At least they were the center of attention.  I'd die for a crowd like that!

WessleWoggle said:

Yeah let's start a lynching mob on our beloved vgchartz! Don't worry we won't discriminate, we'll lynch those jews, blacks, gays, and the children! So whose ready to be lynched?   

If you lock this thread you lock the TRUTH!

And I was just thinking the level of stupidity that videogame partisans sink to, like doctoring GT5 load time video to make things look bad, or vent like idjits or other nonsense seriously makes it hard at times to enjoy games or discuss them.  So,m let's start the lynching with these folks.

hatmoza said:

You forgot muslims.

Nope, Muslims were an invent of Hitler for world domination. Before 1940 you wouldn't have heard anything about the Islamic religion, but Hitler had a plan to brainwash impressionable brown ape people into believing a holy book and spreading it through force, and pretending like it had been around for a long time. Over time it's sunk in and now people think the Quran was written over a thousand years ago. Hitlers plan is going well after his death.

d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:

Sucks to be them.  The two dead guys, I mean.  At least they were the center of attention.  I'd die for a crowd like that!

So Lewis, do you want to go by hanging, drowning, burning, firing  squad, shot to the head, lethal injection, semi-lethal injection, drain cleaner injection?

Around the Network

Or my favorite, we can beat you for hours and hours with plastic bats until you die!

Is exploding vagina an option?  I always figured that was how it would end.

d21lewis said:

Is exploding vagina an option?  I always figured that was how it would end.

What kind of explosives would we use?

WessleWoggle said:
hatmoza said:

You forgot muslims.

Nope, Muslims were an invent of Hitler for world domination. Before 1940 you wouldn't have heard anything about the Islamic religion, but Hitler had a plan to brainwash impressionable brown ape people into believing a holy book and spreading it through force, and pretending like it had been around for a long time. Over time it's sunk in and now people think the Quran was written over a thousand years ago. Hitlers plan is going well after his death.

so Nazis are cool in your book?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
WessleWoggle said:
hatmoza said:

You forgot muslims.

so Nazis are cool in your book?

Haven't you seen my other account? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/76562/westhebonghitler/

I don't like todays Nazis, only old school Nazis. Not footmen either, high up Nazis who were members of the Thule society.