By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's start a lynching mob!

A Bad Clown said:
WessleWoggle said:

Except that monkeys have no souls. You have no soul, monkey man. How does that make you feel?

That's why it's okay to lynch you. You don't suffer, your life just ends. No afterlife.

Eye colour: Green

Hair colour: Brown

I'm a pure blooded aryan. My skin is white and my ancestry is english and german. 

My hair was bleach blonde and my eyes were pale blue until I was four.

It was sun exposure that raised my melanin levels. I started playing outside.

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:
A Bad Clown said:
WessleWoggle said:

Except that monkeys have no souls. You have no soul, monkey man. How does that make you feel?

That's why it's okay to lynch you. You don't suffer, your life just ends. No afterlife.

I'm a pure blooded aryan. My skin is white and my ancestsry is english and german. 

My hair was bleach blonde and my eyes were pale blue until I was four. It twas sun exposure twat raised my melanin levels.

I was blonde untill I was 5! Then what?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Thank God I made it into this thread before it got locked!  Where da white women at?  Wait.  This is the wrong thread.

dsister said:

Wessle, ... aren't you gay?

The nazi party only support masculine bisexuality . No feminine homosexuality.

Must like muscular, masculine men. and you must like women too. No being gay only.

d21lewis said:

Thank God I made it into this thread before it got locked!  Where da white women at?  Wait.  This is the wrong thread.

I was waiting for more ape men to post. No, that's not racial comment my friend. Well, it is, but not in the rude way, you know, it's just for racial purity! No offense! Lynch him my aryan brothers.

The white women are over here, just put your head in this rope...

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
WessleWoggle said:
A Bad Clown said:
WessleWoggle said:

I'm a pure blooded aryan. My skin is white and my ancestsry is english and german. 

My hair was bleach blonde and my eyes were pale blue until I was four. It twas sun exposure twat raised my melanin levels.

I was blonde untill I was 5! Then what?

Unless you're eyes were blue you're still a monkey man. 

voty2000 said:

Let me get rid of the bodies I already have and I'll join in.  I'm more of a child lyncher since they take up less space and can be lured in with the promise of lazer tag.

My ayran brother! We will have victory!

WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:

I was waiting for more ape men to post. No, that's not racial comment my "friend". Well, it is, but not in the rude way, you know, it's just for racial purity! No offense! Lynch him my aryan brothers.

The white women are over here, just put your head in this rope...

Seriously though, where are they?  I'm up for a lil' monkey business (if you know what I mean).

It's too gruesome.

You forgot muslims.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson