By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Comprehensive Console RPG List

fkusumot said:
Advance Wars DS

Good one.  I forgot about Advance Wars DS having a leveling system and abilities.  The first venture into RPG territory for the series. 

Around the Network

looking at all these greats games makes me cry in joy

RolStoppable said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii.

You can say that because you have extra credit with naznatips. Just avoid trying the same with ioi (Kimi issues).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

naznatips said:
boolean said:
you need to add 2 more for PS3:

Disgaea 3 (Jan 31 2008 release date)
Tears to Tiara (somewhere in 2008)

Disgaea 3 added. Tears to Tiara is Japan only. Leaf never releases their games outside of Japan.

err.... aren't Mist of Chaos and Record of Agarest War also Japan only title? they are still playable on non-Japan PS3 tho, no region lock :)

naznatips said:
fkusumot said:
Advance Wars DS

Good one.  I forgot about Advance Wars DS having a leveling system and abilities.  The first venture into RPG territory for the series. 

Dont forget the new Advance Wars coming out in January.  Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
boolean said:
naznatips said:
boolean said:
you need to add 2 more for PS3:

Disgaea 3 (Jan 31 2008 release date)
Tears to Tiara (somewhere in 2008)

Disgaea 3 added. Tears to Tiara is Japan only. Leaf never releases their games outside of Japan.

err.... aren't Mist of Chaos and Record of Agarest War also Japan only title? they are still playable on non-Japan PS3 tho, no region lock :)

Oops, you're right.  Removed those 2.   Just looking for games that will be (or have a good chance to be) released in English here.

Eternal Sonata Ps3 version.

The Atlus RPG has been confirmed. Part of the Shin Megami Tensei series.

Persona 4 and Two Worlds: Temptation both on PS3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Persona 4 and Two Worlds: Temptation both on PS3.

I need some sort of credible link for Persona 4.  It's not that I don't trust you, but I simply haven't found anything on it and I need to maintain the list's credibility.  

Also IGN only has Two Worlds: Temptation listed for 360 and PC  http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14221217.html  Do you have a link stating otherwise?

Konnichiwa, Eternal Sonata was already on the PS3 list.