By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you insert graphs into new threads

Can anyone help me out here. Trying to put some preorder graphs from excel into a new thread and I cant get it to work.

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Around the Network
TauKappaNASA said:

Can anyone help me out here. Trying to put some preorder graphs from excel into a new thread and I cant get it to work.

You could try saving them as images, uploading them to Photobucket, or some similar site, and then insert them in your post.

Rhonin the wizard said:
TauKappaNASA said:

You could try saving them as images, uploading them to Photobucket, or some similar site, and then insert them in your post.

good call, i was wondering if they had to be linked from a website. I'll give that a shot

Rhonin the wizard said:
TauKappaNASA said:

Thank you sir that appeared to work

TauKappaNASA said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
TauKappaNASA said:

Thank you sir that appeared to work

You're welcome.