By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - low selling good games

low selling good games

yes 39 62.90%

no 23 37.10%

Total:62

do you think that games like uncharted, heavy rain, heavenly sword, alan wake both resistance games and others deserve more sales than they got?

Around the Network

and littlebigplanet

Trentonater said:

do you think that psychonauts deserves more sales?

fixed and yes. all the others sold well they deserve to flop!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Trentonater said:

do you think that games like uncharted, heavy rain, heavenly sword, alan wake both resistance games and others deserve more sales than they got?

other than Alen Wake I don't think the games you listed really sold badly, there are great games that sold far less...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

What about Okami?

Or Little King's Story?

Or Skies of Arcadia?

Or Viewtiful Joe?

Or Psychonauts?

Or Tatsunoko vs Capcom?

Or Ristar?

etc...

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:

What about Okami?

Or Little King's Story?

Or Skies of Arcadia?

Or Viewtiful Joe?

Or Psychonauts?

Or Tatsunoko vs Capcom?

Or Ristar?

etc...

that is why i said others. who lists them all?

it isn't that they sold bad i just think they deserved more sales than games like mw2

zarx said:
Trentonater said:

other than Alen Wake I don't think the games you listed really sold badly, there are great games that sold far less...

heavy rain, and heavenly sword both barley made 1 mil 

After playing a bit of alan wake it deserved the sales it got. I does not deserve to make money i thought it was terrible.

Uncharted deserves more. Never played Heavy rain.

And from what i have experianced of the resistance series they do not deserve the sales the got. Never mind more

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

oh and heavenly sword is too short to deserve such sales aswell

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st