By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I h8 the Wiimote BUT...

NJ5 said:
I agree that game developers should give a lot more attention to left handed people. According to wikipedia, between 7% and 10% of the population is left handed. What kind of serious business can not give attention to 10% of their audience?? 10% is a lot.

+50

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Could NOT enjoy MP3 BECAUSE of the Wiimote? ... can't.. seem.. to understand.. that statement... ouch. Now I have a headache. MP3 is by far one of the most awesome games I've played in my 35 years and the Wiimote made it that way. I loved MP1 and MP2, but now I could never bring myself to play through those without Wiimote functions.

TheBigFatJ said:
People have a tendency to hate new things, or things they don't understand. It's human nature.

Huh.  I guess I'm not human.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
TheBigFatJ said:
People have a tendency to hate new things, or things they don't understand. It's human nature.

Huh. I guess I'm not human.

You monster.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.