By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I m not a GTA fan
never play any GTA game
so
for the moment
I dont care a lot

amusing at best ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I thought meh..
Obviously this is still the game I'm looking forward to the most next year, but we still do not anything about the actual gameplay, or when it is goint to be release. Amazon.co.uk just changed the realease date to April 25 but that does not mean anything. I want to know whether it will be duck and cover tps, which I rekon it will. I want to see a map, and I want to see some real gameplay footage

Mass Effect and Uncharted have better graphics. Im sure the game will be awesome for people who like GTA, but I dont. Get excited GTA fans.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

SORRY BUT

the grfx ARE crap after some of the game this year that have been seen & after seeing some coming out next year

BUT

GTA has NEVER been about grfx....it's always been about the gameplay & the fun of the huge world (maybe not so huge this time)

trailer disappoints for me, although it does have a feel of good old GTA glory

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

darthdevidem said:
SORRY BUT

the grfx ARE crap after some of the game this year that have been seen & after seeing some coming out next year

BUT

GTA has NEVER been about grfx....it's always been about the gameplay & the fun of the huge world (maybe not so huge this time)

trailer disappoints for me, although it does have a feel of good old GTA glory

GTA was always a bit of wacky game, but that was part of the fun, if it was too realistic and gory then it would just not be the same. Although I have feared that it might get to serious, parts of the trailer made me feel as if there was still a wacky side to it, even if they get rid of lock on, which I would not mind, and go to a more Uncharted like gunplay. Speaking of Uncharted, this game has nothing on it in terms of detail and beauty, but the skyline of New York will be more spectacular than anything that Uncharted could produce

Around the Network

The game looks cool. I would've liked to have seen more of the city and exactly what it looked like. Also, The voice acting is great. I'll have to agree with darthdevidem and say that while they aren't "Crap", they are not really all that great. Can't' wait for a demo (Hope they do one), or a trailer that shows off the city. But all around it was good.

Munkeh111 said:
I thought meh..
Obviously this is still the game I'm looking forward to the most next year, but we still do not anything about the actual gameplay, or when it is goint to be release. Amazon.co.uk just changed the realease date to April 25 but that does not mean anything. I want to know whether it will be duck and cover tps, which I rekon it will. I want to see a map, and I want to see some real gameplay footage

GTA plays like GTA lol there never is a huge difference between the games when it comes to gamepay. Just adds more features and stuff like that. Like in the last trailer we can now jump onto trucks and crap and hold on. 

Did you guys even watch the trailer in HD? my god the difference is astounding. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@munkeh

yes obviously GTA IV is very detailed + no loading times...all that is good

that is GTA...

but the grfx seemed to me really bad cus they seemed to be going for a realistic approach adn then it looks like they suddenly had a change of mind n decided to make them a bit wacky (like GTA SA) and that makes the grfx look weird and to me quite crap right now...

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

The graphics certainly aren't good and the framerate seems low at best, but GTA has never been known for it's visuals. I'm sure it will be fun to play.

darthdevidem said:
@munkeh

yes obviously GTA IV is very detailed + no loading times...all that is good

that is GTA...

but the grfx seemed to me really bad cus they seemed to be going for a realistic approach adn then it looks like they suddenly had a change of mind n decided to make them a bit wacky (like GTA SA) and that makes the grfx look weird and to me quite crap right now...

they cant make things to realistic..they dont want to go through the Manhunt 2 fiasco again to lower GTA4 from an AO to an M. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453