By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If Halo Reach sells like ODST did it will have a MASSIVE opening week!

axumblade said:

I'm imagining that Halo Reach will have a much larger launch than Halo 3 ODST. A lot of people opted to not buy ODST its first week because they didn't feel justified at spending full price on what many viewed as an expansion. Reach will be HUGE!

The reason why I have yet to play or buy ODST.....I cant wait to get back in the Halo Universe with Reach

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:
axumblade said:

I'm imagining that Halo Reach will have a much larger launch than Halo 3 ODST. A lot of people opted to not buy ODST its first week because they didn't feel justified at spending full price on what many viewed as an expansion. Reach will be HUGE!

The reason why I have yet to play or buy ODST.....I cant wait to get back in the Halo Universe with Reach

I still haven't purchased ODST and thats because I refused to pay full price.  But day one for reach.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

I expect a news article at the end of september or beginning of October with the subject 'Never before in the history of the USA so many took a day of because of sickness like September 2010''..

Also the unemployed rate will increase slightly (many did not return when they took a day off and got fired).

Obama will again complain that people should be less playing on their xbox and thx to those words his approve rating will drop to the lowest point since he became president;

And  I am expecting a 5 million first week for Halo reach (also thx to better reviews than ODST).

yo_john117 said:
patapon said:

This is kinda off topic but does anyone know how much $$$ is being spent on Halo:Reach marketing? I've been seeing ads everywhere for the past few weeks and it's making me scared.

Hell, there's even an advertisement in your sig!!!

I remember seeing somewhere that 6 million was gonna be spent on marketing for Halo Reach....not sure how accurate that number is (seems pretty low to me TBH)

well i heard they where spending like $300 million marketing

and there was a forum last week that said it wes goin to be advirtised on 30 million nacho packets lol

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

chazy13 said:
yo_john117 said:
patapon said:

This is kinda off topic but does anyone know how much $$$ is being spent on Halo:Reach marketing? I've been seeing ads everywhere for the past few weeks and it's making me scared.

Hell, there's even an advertisement in your sig!!!

I remember seeing somewhere that 6 million was gonna be spent on marketing for Halo Reach....not sure how accurate that number is (seems pretty low to me TBH)

well i heard they where spending like $300 million marketing

and there was a forum last week that said it wes goin to be advirtised on 30 million nacho packets lol

$300 million seems too high imo....and the yes they are having Reach advertised on 30 million Doritos packages and hundreds of millions of Mountain Dew products.