By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot Best Villains Poll - SEPHIROTH Is LOSING to General RAAM

Gamespot Best Villains Poll - SEPHIROTH Is LOSING to General RAAM

Good he is losing, sephir... 111 42.21%

NOOO SEPHIROTH FTW. General RAAM FTL! 98 37.26%

Geow > FF7........nuff said 24 9.13%

Dogs > FF7 > Geow 30 11.41%

Total:263

well, i can't believe sephiroth is losing but o well, who you guys think is gonna win the whole thing.  I say VAder and Ganon are going to go far

Around the Network

Voted for RAAM.

And lol at those anime-freaks who are calling people trolls because they voted for RAAM. Haha.

I voted for RAAM, he is the very definition of Badass. Sephiroth? Well he is the perfect example of what I hate about JRPGS.

If this was Skorge (Boss from Gears 2), then I would vote for anyone else but him. But RAAM is a beast.

It's /v/'s fault!

RAAM = Randomly Assassinates Asian Man

Around the Network
PearlJam said:

RAAM = Randomly Assassinates Asian Man

LOL haha what are the odds? 

Well, since Sephiroth is a bad villain, I give this poll three thumbs up.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Oh yeah, Prepare for trouble, and make it double! Team Rocket's causing trouble. :p 

I don't really like that contest, it's a popularity contest more than anything else, classic villains won't win because most of the people that vote probably don't even know them. They didn't make the best choices with villains also. I don't care for Sephiroth not winning, never liked him that much, but Crisis Core was an amazing game and I really like his theme so he deserves my vote.

I love the butthurt for Master Chief losing to Bub and Bob.

I rather see Puzzle Bobble in a best game ever list than Halo 1-3.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Wow.. the MGS fans on Gamestop are really acting childish while still calling Pokémon childish.

Ironic.

Pixel Art can be fun.