By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Sales Charts & Discussion: December 1st

I don't know if Mass Effect can pull off 3 Mill. It doesn't seem likely to beat out AC and GHIII. But I'd love to see it, and it's positive to see it jump right over 1/2 mill. already, I'm sure at this point EA and Bioware are happy. Along this trend it seems the big budget with plans of a trilogy to soften the blow style of development seems to be working between AC and ME I'm sure this is giving Silicon KNights hope for Too Human.

I'm happy to see Scene It doing well, 100,000 for this type of game seems good at this point, I think it could probably manage over a 250,000 lifetime. I loved the DVD version and this is 10x better.It's fun for parties and non-gamers(my wife likes it alot and its the first time I got her to play a 360(she'll play Wii Sports, and she'll play Singstar) so I still think it was a smart choice to jump on the casual market)

Around the Network

I think Halo 3 will get perhaps 13+ Million in Sales as well because I expect the 360 to have an install base in the US of over 35 Million two years from now and Halo 3 should have very long legs.

I agree it has A LOT of competition, but once you see even modest price drops sales should rapidly increase again.

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

another bad week for 360 ..
where is Gears of Wars ?!!!
it should be in the first 30 !
maybe its already die

How is selling 350,000+ hardware units a bad week?

Gears is still selling 15,000 units in the US alone. It's still doing well. It just has alot of AAA competition to rob some of it's sales.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

another bad week for 360 ...

According to that list, the Top 11 titles sold about 1.2 million units on the Xbox 360 last week. Which console sold more software during this same period? I do not see a similar thread in the PS3 forum which in itself is telling.

Around the Network

I mean for software ..
with two bundle games it should do over 2m in NA alone ..

where is Forza in " others " ?!
and japan ??!

it should be now over 2.3 m WW

@MrStickball
Would you care to explain why you have AC at 2.5 and CoD4 at 3M+ when they're only 200k apart and AC clearly outsold CoD4 last week? Also your Mass Effect expectations seem quite out of line when you expect it to outsell AC and almost level with CoD4 when it is so far behind and selling less units this week.
I also have to say I think you're very optimistic on your Halo 3 predictions, but since I agree it will keep selling for a long time I guess nobody can give a certain prediction about the total sales in a few years time.

For the rest, once again a nice overview on 360 sales, good work as always!

what if you made for your expectations a different post? or don't put them in the same post. is a bit more pro ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.