By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm high on ecstacy

Woo I feel so happy 

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Oh wow...I called this one before I even opened the thread...

what did you call it?

Go have sex, now!  It's gonna be so awesome!!

d21lewis said:

No one to have sex to

WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:

No one to have sex to

Try your left hand.

Around the Network

Why take ex by yourself?  It seems like such a waste.  Drugs are bad, of course--but if you're gonna do 'em, have some fun.  Don't do it to post on the internet.  I MAY have tripped balls one time in my entire life and maybe that was my first and only threesome.......maybe.  Who's to say?  If I were you, I'd call somebody.  You're wasting time!

d21lewis said:

Why take ex by yourself?  It seems like such a waste.  Drugs are bad, of course--but if you're gonna do 'em, have some fun.  Don't do it to post on the internet.  I MAY have tripped balls one time in my entire life and maybe that was my first and only threesome.......maybe.  Who's to say?  If I were you, I'd call somebody.  You're wasting time!

Shut up gramps, I'm having fun

WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:

Shut up gramps, I'm having fun.

As long as you're having fun, you lil' whippersnapper!

d21lewis said:
WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:

Shut up gramps, I'm having fun.

As long as you're having fun, you lil' whippersnapper!

You're right this would be more fun with people. I'm going to the movies on saturday and I'll take the other pill

Someone talk to me I'm lonely