By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

In the latest issue of 'The Future' trade magazine from Gem it lists the game as having a March 13th release date. Can anyone confirm this or is it just wishful thinking?

Around the Network

its probably wishful thinkings,since there isnt anyreal comfirmation

Would be nice if true...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

This game needs more publicity. I've heard about this game already but it's the first time I've actually looked into it.

Alan Wake/ Fable 2 are the only 360 games that interest me right now. I may end up getting one if the games turn out to be good.

Around the Network

Alan Wake, if it lives upto the hype, is going to be a 90%+ title. If it's good, I am definately picking it up. My girlfriend will absolutely LOVE this game, since her favorite genre is Survival Horror.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I've heard the name numereous times, but I actually have no idea what this game is about. Can someon explain?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

hmm pics are a little big :/

The game promises to have photo-realistic graphic qualities, realistic pixel shading, and dynamic shadows that change according to the position of the sun. To avoid lags and hangs, the game will benefit from a high end PC and the xbox 360

The dark-forces  coming to 'take care of' Alan Wake are vulnerable to light. So the most useful weapon of all is actually the flashlight. You will be able to place booby traps which will illuminate when executed, etc. Light will weaken or hurt Wake's enemies, and creatively taking advantage of any and all light sources within Alan Wake's grim world ought to be one of the interesting aspects of play.

Remedy Entertainment also promised a free-roam 3-dimensional city.

There will be no multiplayer in this game.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

WOW THEM PICS LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE GETTING THIS GAME 2 (IM GONNA BE BANKRUPTED SOON TO MANY GOOD GAMES!!!!)