By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'M A GOD!!!! (Limbo related)

GAH, that was the hardest achievement I've ever got.

Complete Limbo in one go with 5 or less deaths.

I'm worn out ..

Around the Network
Seece said:

I'm worn out ..

Go tell Naz, he'd be proud of ya or envious of your skills.  Fun either way.

Torillian said:
Seece said:

I'm worn out ..

Go tell Naz, he'd be proud of ya or envious of your skills.  Fun either way.

I did, he's ignoring me

It took me two tries.  The first time, I got my fifth death in the very last chapter.  So disappointed.  Second try I only died twice though.

Justin said:

It took me two tries.  The first time, I got my fifth death in the very last chapter.  So disappointed.  Second try I only died twice though.

No offense but I really doubt that.

It takes time to memorize all the jumps and timing, cetainly wouldn't do that well on your first go.

Whats your gamertag btw?

Around the Network

I probably died about 20 times in the demo for LIMBO alone

Seece said:
Justin said:

It takes time to memorize all the jumps and timing, cetainly wouldn't do that well on your first go.

Whats your gamertag btw?

Well, I played the game all the way through once.  Then I went back through the individual chapters that had achievement eggs in them (minus the first two I found on my initial playthrough).  And then I ran through the game two more times to get the "five deaths" achievement. 

Gamertag = AHundredClowns

Wait. Shouldn't that be zero death to count as "god"?

Justin said:
Seece said:
Justin said:

Whats your gamertag btw?

Well, I played the game all the way through once.  Then I went back through the individual chapters that had achievement eggs in them (minus the first two I found on my initial playthrough).  And then I ran through the game two more times to get the "five deaths" achievement. 

Gamertag = AHundredClowns

Also, there's only a few places in the game where you can actually die.  Most of the game you can make mistakes and still come out with your limbs intact.  It was definitely the second Hotel Sign and various buzzsaws that were doing me in though.  It all comes down to memorization, and sometimes, pure luck.