By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted hits 90% on Gamerankings...

Well, Uncharted has now hit the 90% mark on Gamerankings. It debuted at around 86%, and has been steadily climbing the rankings since.

Naughty Dog delivers yet again. This is the first ps3 game to have actually surpassed it's initial target render from years prior to the ps3s launch (with Ratchet & Clank and Heavenly Sword roughly on par with their initial renders). This is quite impressive, imo.  Now I just need to scrounge up the cash to buy this game.

Btw, GameSpot's 8.0 score is tied for the lowest score Uncharted has yet recieved. Gotta love GameSpot!

Around the Network

Nice.  Still 88% on metacritic but they weigh certain scores more than others and won't reveal which ones.

Deservedly so, great game. Though I think Ratchet is better.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

gamespot reviews are a joke.

the story of Uncharted throws you in different direction near the end which makes the game better than R&C imo .

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network

awesome! I just need to find the time to finish my copy!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've been trying to get this game ever since it came out, but the world hates me!

BTW slightly off-topic, but the world must be coming to an end: Gamespot actually gave a game a review that is HIGHER than most other places:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/traumacenternewblood/review.html?sid=6183698&om_act=convert&om_clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;story;2

The game is Trauma Centre: Second Opinion. Say what you want about GS, at least they don't lower the score for being too hard.

Back on topic though: Uncharted looks amazing, and looks like the first game to truly show off wha the PS3 can do.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/932984.asp 89.6% :x

Seriously though it's a great game and deserves to be in the 90s. My only complaint with the time I spent with it was there wasn't enough platforming. Which is too bad, because they did an excellent job with the platforming that was present.

MrPickles said:
I've been trying to get this game ever since it came out, but the world hates me!

BTW slightly off-topic, but the world must be coming to an end: Gamespot actually gave a game a review that is HIGHER than most other places:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/traumacenternewblood/review.html?sid=6183698&om_act=convert&om_clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;story;2

The game is Trauma Centre: Second Opinion. Say what you want about GS, at least they don't lower the score for being too hard.

Back on topic though: Uncharted looks amazing, and looks like the first game to truly show off wha the PS3 can do.

They also gave WarioWare: Smooth Moves a higher score than normal...

...even higher than their own score of LoZ: Twilight Princess (9.1 vs 8.8).

And both those reviews were by the "noble" Jeff, btw.

Well, if you count all the reviews, it's at 88.9%.